These Rubber Threshold Ramps are designed for getting up any kind of kerb and they are durable, strong, non-slip and versatile.They are an option for people using wheelchairs, walkers and scooters who have a difficult time crossing entry ways and thresholds.
One of the best selling rubber threshold ramps. Made from 100% recycled rubber. These rubber threshold ramps are extremely high quality and high loading capacity. Designed for getting up any kind of kerb they are durable, strong, non-slip and versatile.
Features of the Rubber Threshold Ramps:
• Lifetime Guarantee on The Ramp People highly durable anti-slip surface
• Sold as singles Can support a load of up to 1,000kgs
• Manufactured from 100% recycled rubber compound
• Rest & Go – to fit just slide up to the kerb and start loading
• Can be cut to size to fit space available
• Height x Width x Depth – 25mm/1″ x 1105mm/43.5″ x 210mm/8″
Height 25 mm (1″)
Total Width (mm) 1105
Weight (kg) 4.7
Capacity (kg) 1000
Height Options & Specifications:
2″ – Total Width (mm) 1105 Weight (kg) 4.7 Capacity (kg) 1000
3″ – Total Width (mm) 900 Weight (kg) 14 Capacity (kg) 1000
4″ – Total Width (mm) 900 Weight (kg) 24 Capacity (kg) 1000
NOTE: If you are eligible for V.A.T relief due to a medical condition, please fill in the V.A.T DECLARATION FORM at the checkout. If a medical condition is not stated on the DECLARATION FORM then V.A.T will be added to the price.