The lightweight Folding Scooter has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling.
- Lightweight folding scooter weighing only 27.5kg
- Compact and easy to fit into small car boots
- Easily folded and unfolded in 15 seconds
- Airline friendly batteries
The Folding Scooter can be easily folded or unfolded by remote control in under 15 seconds, providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 62 x 64cm
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 13 miles on full battery charge
- Folds to a compact size within 15 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 27.5kg (60lb), making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the tiller of the scooter itself
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- On-board charging, with batteries included as standard
- Ground clearance of 40mm
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 25.9V 10ah lithium ion airline friendly battery
- Weight capacity of 125kg (19.7st)
- ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- Battery Charging Docking Station (FLEXAC1) – The popular accessory makes using the existing charger much more convenient with the option to charge off board in the home, shed or garage.
- Battery Bag with Strap (FLEXAC3) – This lightweight and durable accessory was designed to provide a handy way to transport the battery when not in use.
MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY125kg (19.7st)
Blue & Red
NOTE- This item requires an assessment to be carried out prior to purchase. The assessment can be conducted by True Mobility Ltd or a suitably qualified 3rd party. There may be an addtional charge for this service dependant upon location.
Please call for further information on Tel. 01235 519777.