The Ultralieve®, is a Class 2a medical ultrasound device available for personal home use.
The original Ultralieve® sold out within weeks of going on sale and we have invested heavily in new product development and research with leading physio’s and osteopaths to bring you the very latest developments in Ultrasound.
Ultralieve® has been designed to be used in the comfort of your own home (please note device is mains powered only). Ultralieve® is:
– Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand
– Easy to use ‘one touch’ controls
– Mains powered with auto shut-off when the treatment has finished
– Wipe clean transducer head
– 1 Mhz medical Class 2a device as used by health professional
– Safe, drug free pain management
– Includes easy to follow instruction manual with quick start up guide menu It’s drug free, safe and medically proven to promote healing and alleviate the pain from aches, strains and muscle tension. The Ultrasonic waves penetrate deep into the tissue to stimulate and promote healing of the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Ultralieve® can help treat conditions using ultrasound such as tendonitis, chronic pain, muscle spasms, aches/pains, bursitis, heel spurs, back ache, ligament strains, nerve root pain, sports injuries and post aid recovery.
A small (80ml) Ultralieve Gel pack is included in each Ultralieve® pack. Additional gel bottles are available in 250ml packs.
N.B. This is not a V.A.T exempt item.