Sherborne Albany Standard Dual Motor Rise and Recline Chair
Usually bought as part of a suite, this Fixed Chair features soft ‘pillow’ arms, full-width ‘chaise’ seating and a gloriously soft, three-pillow back.
• Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
• PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts.
• Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost.
• Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring.
• Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier.
• Maximum recommended weight 159kg (25 stones).
*DEMONSTRATION MODEL IN SHOWROOM*
Incase of a power cut there is a Battery Back-up systemn fitted to this chair.
Free delivery to all our customers who are based in the Oxfordshire area.
NOTE: The above price is excluding V.A.T. If you are eligible for V.A.T relief due to a medical condition, please fill in the V.A.T DECLARATION FORM at the checkout. If a medical condition is not stated on the DECLARATION FORM then V.A.T will be added to the price.