Platinum Curved Stairlifts
Homes come in many shapes and sizes; this is why the Platinum Curve stairlift has been specifically designed to be very versatile and capable of fitting snugly and unobtrusively to almost any staircase. In most cases, they are fitted to the stair-treads rather than the wall, so there is no building mess or damage to your décor.
Comfort and Safety
For your comfort the Platinum Curve incorporates a PDMC motor to ensure a smooth and gentle ride and the twin rail mechanical levelling system and special rail bending process provides for a gentler and steadier travel on turns and corners. In addition, the seat is ergonomically styled and incorporates plump padding and cushioning.
Features of the Platinum Curved Stairlift:
• For your safety the lift comes with a retractable, car style seatbelt as standard
• The seat can swivel away making it easier for you getting off at the top of the stairs.
• The footrest and cariage incorporate a number of pressure sensitive saferty edges that stop the lift instantly should it come into contact wirth any obstructions.
• The motor has a special inbuilt safety brake that will slow the lift and prevent it from travelling too fast on decent.
• The unit also comes with a key-switch to prevent unauthorised use by visitors and young children.
• The Platinum Curve comes with a host of features and options to ensure a total bespoke fit to needs and circumstances.
• Max.user weight of 19 stone
• Powered swivel seat
• ERGO Plus seat available to optimise leg position
• Powered Lever linked footrest
• Specially developed Curve HD can support users up to 160kg (25 stone).
N.B. The above price includes 1 x 90° external bend of stairlift track.
Pricing is subject to a site Survey. Please contact our store on Tel. 01235 519777 to arrange a FREE survey.